Thursday, December 9, 2010

Magnum Opus....




Okay this is going to sound embarrassing, you guys know the Magnum Ice Cream right? The one Eva Longoria Modeled for.

Tonight, is the second time I've had it. YES! The first time was during a free sampling last year, and I just had lunch so I really didn't paid attention to it, I just took a couple bites and threw it away.


Anyway, it was just a while ago, when I really ate it and I mean savoured it like a foodie. Wow! The crust was a Magnum Opus -- of butter! I can imagine a truckload of butter being mixed into a huge steaming tank of chocolate mix for the crust.

I can even hear myself screaming and cussing me "don't load it up! B*itch" and me arguing, "ooohhhh burn!" Though the real question here now is, will Indulge myself again? Hell yeah, I just said the crust was just too buttery that's all.

Besides, I was thinking of writing about food tonight and I couldn't think of any except for my short trip to 7-Eleven which eventually led me to indulge (i'm starting to feel the guilt creeping up now, I shouldn't have bought those).

Talking about Ice cream. I love to have:

- Vanilla / Double Dutch
- Sliced strawberries
- Sliced bananas
- Cornflakes
(if the flavor is rocky road or coffee Crumble just get rid of Cornflakes and bananas)

Mix 'em all up...Grab the remote / Grab a book...Enjoy!


No comments: