Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Renewed.


I am so into fall right now. 

I have been all over Vancouver and taking pictures everywhere as the city transforms into a beautiful red-yellow-orange-gold pallet. The greens are disappearing bit by bit.

Talking about green, I got my renewed passport last Tuesday. I am officially and finally sparing myself from the embarrassment of having a (still) handwritten and no chip passport (yey!). No more funny smiles and stares every time I present my country's "emblem".

Funny how this goes with the season....and so the green one shall go as it should. -- haha!

I'm just glad that before I let it go, it did served its one sole purpose why I dragged my a$$ off to DFA Manila about almost 5 years ago albeit it took a while to have it stamped with "that visa". It was all worth the detours during that dormant time of 4 years and 7 months. 
dirty pages of my old passport
 Well, to you my old green pal, this is not goodbye,  I just have these new blank pages to be stamped on.
indeed green is out, red is in.


  

No comments: