Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Writing Resolutions



Writing Resolutions

We've aLL heard this many times before, New Year's Resolution. It's been over-killed (slash) over-used that some of us don't bother having one anymore. I for one, I'm still coming up (errr...still TRYING) with a new year's resolution. I mean the simplest and most realistic resolution...one that I can manage to do if not each and every day then maybe most of the time.

The last time I had a new year’s resolution that I really followed by heart was the new year of 2005. I said "I am never to buy pirated DVD and Audio CD this year!" HA! guess what? it kind of stayed with me even up to now...most especially now that I moved here in Singapore. Why would one pursue buying a pirated (if you can find one around here) copy of your favorite Album or DVD when HMV or Gramophone is cutting three-fourths of its price?

I guess, it doesn't really matter. It doesn't have to be the new year to change ones ways or to discipline oneself....ooopss!!! a thought just occurred to me, my 2009 new years resolution would be: To Blog More!!! Somehow, writing is one of those that I wanted to do. I tried it once but it didn't work out (thankfully!). It turned out that I have to do something else for a living...certainly not writing, (what are the odds?!). Yeah a little twist on my life story right there.

That's it for now...I need some more inspirations to come up with a much interesting entry...I need my dose of caffeine...badly...very badly...

laters!

No comments: