Friday, February 27, 2009

Why Is my colleague an Idiot.


Scene A:

me : Hey ****** I created a new folder named REV C so all drawings revised after feb 23,
must be saved on this folder ok?

Idiot: SORRY?

(I repeated my sentence)

Idiot: Revise the what? what are those revisions for? we're only on the REV B stage
how did you get a REV c?

me : (wtf!)

Scene B:

Secretary: ******, can u adjust this text box? coz it's too tight they (bosses) have no
space to sign.

Idiot : Sorry?

(Secretary repeats her statement)

Idiot : sign what? u did not told me to sign anything.

Scene C:

Idiot : Are you finished emailing the drawings?

Me : I already did, oh! btw I used my gmail instead of outlook coz i think
gmail can hold larger multiple files.

Idiot : Sorry?

(I repeated my sentence)

Idiot : who did you gmail? and why?


Imagine all this kind of conversation every moment, of every single goddamn day!!!!!!

....right now this is my damn freakin' song!
"loathing, unadulterated loathing...for your face, your voice, your clothing. let's just say, I loathe it all! with every little trait however small makes my very flesh begin to crawl..." - Wicked OST

...yes I am whinning, after a reeeeeeally long time, I am again whinning so spare me the this freakin' moment. argh!

No comments: