Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ellen Degeneres is my Julia Child.

I am very much inlove with the movie Julie and Julia. In the movie Julie Powell's kitchen "fairy godmother" was Julia Child, she cooked because of Julia. Well,  I crack jokes because of Ellen Degeneres. No Ellen blogs though....just this one...or maybe once in while. A not-regular-and-no-deadline of some sort.  Julie Powell already did that with Julia Child...I know Julie, I don't like the idea either, so "unyummy".

It's been two years since I've watched Ellen show on TV. The Ellen Degeneres show is not being aired here in Singapore. I don't know why. Thanks to YouTube at least I get to see clips on the Ellen TV. 

Here are my top 5 most fave segments *drumrolls* 

NUMBER 5

NUMBER 4

NUMBER 3

NUMBER 2

NUMBER 1

I have been watching these over and over and still makes me laugh like crazy. Makes me wonder if given a chance to ask Ellen one question what would it be? ___________________. Seriously! I have no idea. How about, if there's one thing I wanna tell her what would that be?__________________. Am I  kidding me??? Could not think of any either! 

Six years of "keyboard tapping" huh? But couldn't type a few words to ask or tell Ellen. Impressive. 


No comments: