Saturday, November 3, 2012

Dear Izzy: Your first movie.

Hello sweetie. 

You broke your routine tonight. Slept at "sevenish" and you woke up at 10. Dad and I thought you were hungry but you weren't you're just simply looking for me by your bedside and that woke you up realizing it was your crib bumper that you were rubbing your tiny little face to.

So we picked you up and tried to put you back to sleep but to no avail. Anyway since daddy and I are watching Brave I just had you sit, crawl, lay, lay on your tummy on my lap...guess what? you were so comfy on my lap that if you were an adult all you need is a popcorn and you're all good.

Yeah, you were intently staring at the moving picture at that huge frame by the wall--it's called a tv by the way. Oh you should have seen the tv when we were like you. It's a square version of the microwave oven.

It was an awesome Saturday night. Btw you might ask what's the story of Brave? Well, I won't spoil you as we will watch it again this time you'd be big enough to know what a movie means. 

In the meantime goodnight love.

Mum

No comments: