Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Our funny Valentine.


February 14, 2012.



The day of hearts has arrived! And like he always do, cupid painted the town red again. The day where roses, chocolates and sweet-nothings are exchanged and celebrated by couples or even friends.   

Since the husband and I have an upcoming "project" in the coming months, we decided to make the most of our Valentine's day this year -- literally from sun up to sundown. As we will surely  look back to this very day in the coming years so I had to put this  in writing.

We beat the alarm this morning (hell yeah, we did!).  We had a non-fancy breakfast, lunch and dinner by plainly following our noses (it's a must-try, really fun!). In-between our unplanned "where-to-eat plan", Eric went back to work, while I spent the whole day both shopping and window shopping as a little Valentine's treat to myself. 

We ended this cold February day with a Japanese dinner near our place so we could just walk home, holding hands (my left arm on his right while my right arm held that single perfect rose on the photo above, yihee!) while we talk/joke about things--anything. Just like we always do.  

When we were home, it was like Christmas all-over again -- only sweeter and warmer (and much more redder too!). He got me giftS! yes, with a capital "S" as I only got him a gift. ha-ha, very funny. 

Today wasn't like I'm-in-a-chick-flick-or-any-romance-movie/novel. No, not even close. It was more simple and very (very) spontaneous. So simple that this marks one of our most unforgettable heart's day. 

I got him this =D
and he got me THESE! =D

...ahhhh this is one funny Valentine. 

   

No comments: