Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My 2008 Christmas Day



 

Today is Dec 25th 2008, thankfully this non-Christian dominated nation also marks this day as a red letter day. Well it should, since Singapore is also a melting pot of cultures and religion on both Western and Asian. 

I woke up early today just to make use of the no-work time I have, first thing I did was to look out the window and took photo of how my 2008 Christmas day looks like and it was like this...

Gray skies...and my room is all a mess from last night's should I say modest celebration.





The "bisperas" (eve) yesterday rained the whole day and it was cold too. Which made me and 'le boyfriend decide to indulge ourselves with a Toffe Nut Latte and a Dark Cherry mocha (which I forgot not to order any mocha drinks again). We just sat there at it's Cathay branch hiding both from the rain and the cold, silently sipping on our mugs as he played Fight Night while I was finishing another Gregory Mcguire book. 

I do hope mr. sun will be up today...there's nothing like a perfect holiday than a bright blue-skied breezy sunshiny day.  That's it for my "happy" 2008 Christmas.  

again MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!



No comments: